Services & What To Expect
- Organizing: You can expect my attention and guidance as we sort, manage, and purify your space of any unwanted or unused items. You can expect me to help make those decisions and create "homes" for the needed/wanted items.
- Confidentiality: You can expect me to respect your privacy. All information received from you is confidential. Although I may make recommendations, you retain all final decision-making authority.
- Encouragement/Coaching: I understand that organizing can feel overwhelming for some people. You can expect me to be an understanding presence as we work together to declutter your space.
- Shopping: If you desire, I will either meet you at your preferred store, or purchase organizing products for you once we are ready to create homes for your items.
- Donation Drop-Off: You can expect me to personally take care of any usable items you are ready to part with by either delivering them to a local charity or by connecting you with a charity that will pick up larger items.
We'll have a brief interview over the phone and set up a time to provide you an estimate.
Once we determine what needs to be done, we will develop a do-able plan and I will work with you to achieve it.
We will celebrate what we accomplished and create a plan to maintain it.